The Town Council provides the following free car parks (5 hours maximum beetween 9am and 3pm):
- Testvale (Testwood Lane) 55 spaces.
- War Memorial (Salisbury Rd) 101 spaces.
The New Forest District Council provides the following free car parks:
- Civic Centre (Salisbury Road) 95 spaces
- Eling Hill (Eling nr. Tollbridge) 30 spaces
- Salisbury Road/Westfield Rd, 190 spaces.
Charged parking is provided
by the New Forest District Council at:
- Rumbridge Street 150 spaces
- Winsor Road 85 spaces
- Elingfield (off High Street) 98 spaces.
© Crown Copyright - O.S.
There is plenty of FREE car parking in the Town Centre and several car parks have CCTV coverage.
You can use your New Forest District Council parking clocks in the above car parks, which are available from the Town Council office at the Civic Centre.
The 2014 parking clocks cost £20 per annum for short stay. £100 per annum for long stay or £25 for a three month period:
- 1 January to 31 March or
- 1 April - 30 June or
- 1 July - 30 September or
- 1 October - 31 December.
There are also a number of private retail car parks in the area which provide free parking for a limited period.
Here is an interactive map of car parks in Totton below