If you want to feel great, have more energy and improve your
overall health, take a hike!
Walking is one of the best exercises you can do – and it’s free!
The local area has fantastic walks to offer from a two mile stroll around Eling to 44 miles along
the Test Way.
You’ll find lots of interesting things to see and when you’ve worked up a hunger, plenty of pubs and cafés along the way to refuel.
A lovely seven mile walk around Totton &Eling
- Taking you on a return trip from Eling Quay along the River Test to Nursling, back into Totton via Testwood Lakes and back to Eling.
- Download the 7-mile walk map (PDF), also available from the Civic Centre.
A two-mile stroll around Eling – starting at Eling Quay.
- This walk takes you past Eling Tide Mill, Eling Great Marsh, Goatee Beach, Eling Church, Bartley Reach and finishes at Totton and Eling Heritage Centre, perhaps for a well deserved cup of tea!
- Download the Walk around Eling leaflet (PDF), also available from the Civic Centre.
West Totton Green Routes
- Designed for pedestrians and cyclists.
A network of paths dotted around the town for the use of both pedestrians and cyclists.
- Download the Green Route map (PDF), a printed map is also available from the Civic Centre.