Totton & Eling
Open to the public Monday to Friday 9.00am - 2.00pm.
For telephone calls only Mon - Thurs 9.00am - 5.00pm and Friday 9.00 - 4.30pm 023 80863138.
What will be open during the current National lockdown: –
- Civic Centre – open every day at revised times above for business as usual
- West Totton Centre – closed except for pre-school for key workers children
- Calmore Community Centre – closed
- Calmore Village Hall - closed
- Totton & Eling Community Centre – open for exempt activities e.g. medical clinics only
- Hounsdown Hall – closed
- Garage Youth Centre – closed
- Bowls Centre - closed
- Tide Mill, Visitor Centre & Café – closed
- Toll Bridge – open as normal
- Outdoor sports courts – closed
- Play areas – open
- Public toilets – open
- Public open space & recreation grounds – open
- Litter collection – continuing as normal
- Grounds & Building maintenance – continuing as normal
- Allotments - open
Trailblazers Multi Sport Connect Hampshire and Calmore Choices
We would like to hear from the community about which recreational sport activities are of most interest to people. We can then schedule our plans to needs.
See our website for more information and about getting involved www.connecthampshire.co.uk
Please see survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WPH32PC
Please note that the Totton & Eling Town Car Parks, both War Memorial and Testvale, are limited to 5 hours free parking with a £10 overstay fee after that period. The automated ANPR equipment and barriers is being sourced at present and we hope that it will be possible for that equipment to be in place by March 2021.
Car Parking Information Starting 1 January 2021 CLICK HERE
Totton Isolation Group new telephone number 01794 514171 Email: email@example.com
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION REGARDING ASSISTANCE FOR THOSE ISOLATING CLICK HERE
INFORMATION FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING TO ISOLATE AND HAVE NO ASSISTANCE MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING ISOLATION LEAFLET HELPFUL CLICK HERE
Town Council Report 2020 CLICK HERE
Totton & Eling is a town of nearly 30,000 population in the New Forest District and in the County of Hampshire.
Over the last 30 years the Town has been a major growth area almost doubling its population.
Although only a very small area of the Town is actually in the New Forest National Park, Totton and Eling immediately adjoins the beautyof the New Forest.
Its natural beauty and the grazing of animals on the forest by local people has maintained an historic way of life for centuries and provides a unique environment for local people to enjoy.
Totton & Eling is also close to the coast and a large city, useful for major shopping trips.
The town has a very good mix of housing, good local employment and plenty of essential shopping.
It also has a low unemployment rate of about 1% and the crime rate is low in the area.
We hope you find our website helpful and informative.