Calmore Village Hall
Totton & Eling Town Council Facilities
Pauletts Lane, Calmore
Charity Number (203819)
For hire of hall and further information please call Sadie on 07540 075844. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Calmore Village hall was built in about 1914 and is run by the Town Council as a Trust.
It provides an ideal venue for local clubs and organisations and is also
suitable for small parties.
The hall has one main room with a small stage and is situated in a rural
location in Pauletts Lane, Calmore. The newly fitted kitchen is included
with the hire.
Car parking is limited but the hall is suitable for a wide variety of community
activities and children’s parties.
- Pilates: 2pm - 3pm
- Pilates for beginners: 5.45pm - 6.45pm
- Dog Training for aggresive dogs, out of control or ultra shy dogs of all ages : 7pm - 10pm
- Dog Training for aggresive dogs, out of control or ultra shy dogs of all age.: 7pm - 9pm
- Dog Training for aggresive dogs, out of control or ultra shy dogs of all ages. : 7pm - 9pm.
• Pilates : 5.30 - 6.30pm
• Tai Chi : 8pm - 9.30pm
• Totton Toy and Table Dogs Training 1st and 3rd Friday of the month.
Enquiries would be welcome from anyone wishing to make a daytime or evening booking.
For further information and to book hall hire please phone Sadie on 07874 751173 or email email@example.com